It is hardly surprising that data is growing with every passing day. This simply indicates that business organisations need to handle a large amount of data on a daily basis.
The amount and variety of data available these days can overwhelm any data engineer and that is why it is considered vital to make data accessibility easy and convenient for brand owners and managers.
Finding ways to surface the data that will be most useful in driving business performance is key. By tapping into the right data, managers can help their organisations to rapidly respond to changing market conditions, identify new trends, and drive growth in revenues and profits.
Access to big data analytics platforms
The improved accessibility to big data platforms and big data analytics software is benefiting businesses with the collection and analysis of data to mine useful business data and insights in order to further improve their product and service offerings.
The benefits of big data analytics software include efficient analysis of collected data and the development of predictive and prescriptive models to further enhance overall productivity and value of a business.
5 things you can do with PXP data analytics
If you’re running a business and pay £000s for B2B sales leads every year or you know a business that does, sign up for free to PXP. You can build sales leads for free with contact details on over 4 million UK companies.
Other capabilities of PXP include:
1. Improve your business performance and growth with Sales and Marketing data lists
2. Generate new sales leads fast
3. Stay up-to-date on your marketing data
4. Lower your marketing costs and target your sales campaigns to specific audiences with confidence
5. Identify, define and target your data lists by location, sector, turnover, number of employees and more
PXP datasets allow you to review the businesses before you start contacting them.
• Distressed assets – Organisations that are in distress and have properties may be forced to sell the assets at a lower price. Compare the listed price of a property to the last transacted price of properties in the area, as well as the financial strength of the property owner’s company to determine if there are any potential distressed assets that will be listed on sale!
• Financial services – Financial strength of a company is one of the best indicators of the well-being of a company. A lead generator can determine the services that the company or directors require based on that, from short term cash flow solution or insurance and asset management.
• Decision-makers – With vast amounts of data at hand, PXP allows the sales team a more in-depth understanding of the prospect as well as connecting them directly to the decision-makers.
PXP has built XBRL into its in-house credit reference system, and with this XBRL engine, useful data can be extracted that gives users the ability to predict multi-industry trends in real-time.
>>Does your organisation need big data analytics tools to make faster, intelligent decisions?<<
With PXP you can make your data easier to understand, simpler to communicate, and much more useful. You can create a company credit report containing company financial accounts and information – this includes a company credit score, built with multiple financial and non-financial datasets that take into account a company’s financial strength