Cash flow is king for every business, no matter what size.
To achieve positive cash flow management and business growth, you need to determine how your cash flows both in & out of your business. Being realistic is essential. Focus on your expenses in the near future as this will give you a good starting point in establishing your cash outflows.
In order to manage your forecasts, cash is vital. If your business relies heavily on the payment from invoices with 60-90 day payment terms, invoice financing could be the answer to your cash flow gaps.
By understanding the highs and lows in your cash movements you’ll have the foresight to ensure cash related disruptions. You can make prepared decisions that support your business for the long term and understand your business cash requirements.
How Invoice Finance can fix this problem?
To fill the working capital crunches, invoice finance can help businesses with better working capital management. If you are a small supplier to a large firm, you can get paid early with invoice discounting services. Similarly, if you own a large business, you can extend your payment terms without compromising your operations at the supplier’s end by paying them early with invoice finance and at the same time conserving working capital for expansion and growth.
What Invoice Finance offers:
1. Control / Speed: SMEs can sell their outstanding invoices to obtain cash/working capital as and when they need to. Furthermore, the cash is processed quickly can be advanced within 24 hours.
2. Flexibility: The ability to raise different amounts of funds, whether it be a large or small sum and at any time to suit a company’s needs at that particular point in time. You can also pick and choose which invoices you want to finance, you don’t have to submit your entire ledger.
You only pay for the finance as and when you use the invoice finance limit. It is not like a working capital loan of a term loan, which requires you to pay EMIs every month on the amount lent, regardless of whether you are using the funds or not.
3. Speed: It is very helpful to speed up the processes of cash movements in the company. You can raise cash whenever you need. And all you need is your reputable company and its very powerful creditworthiness.
4. High Advance: One major benefit of invoice discounting is that you don’t have to wait so long for the clients to give you the payment within their credit terms. You can receive cash instantly then and there when you issue an invoice.
5. Competitive rates: Companies such as Populous World understands the needs of small to medium-sized businesses, and their fees truly reflect that. The platform understands that businesses require as much working capital being reinvested into the business as possible. However, it’s often that these very businesses are charged the most for short team cash flow solutions.
>> Is your business in need of fast, short-term financing? Do you need to access cash faster than your customers pay you?<<
Populous World is an Invoice Finance provider that unlocks working capital for UK businesses.
Bridging your business’s cash flow gap is something that Populous World excels in delivering, providing you with the funding tools to grow and sustain your business.