Safeguard your customer relationships with Invoice Finance
Entrepreneurs know that working capital is the lifeblood of a business. SMEs consume direct costs, labour and other operating expenses weeks or months before getting paid from customers.
Customers don’t always pay on time which ultimately causes scaling problems for cash flow. Using unpaid invoices as a way to access working capital is a method favoured by many SMEs and is a powerful tool for enabling your business to grow.
Keep track of customer future payments
There are, of course, ways to manage customer accounts to ensure and forecast a healthy cash flow position, for example; by finding out the timescale for the average collection period. Customers can also be incentivised to pay on time if you offer them a discount for prompt payment. When chasing late payments, will your customer be given a dedicated contact for efficient communications?
Does your business’s facility send payment reminders prior to the due date of the invoice and if so, how frequently and how are they worded?
Ensuring that your customer relationships are not adversely affected by chasing them for payment is key for business longevity. The last thing you want to do is lose customers when you are trying to improve cash flow.
To help things remain smooth with customer relationships, invoice finance can release the working capital locked in invoices so that you have time to wait for customers to pay, without having to constantly chase for payment.
How can Invoice Finance assist accounts receivables management?
There are many key benefits on Invoice Finance that SMEs are yet to discover, here are just 5 of them:
1. High advance – depending on your finance provider, you can get more cash for your invoices
2. Save money by paying less compared to other invoice finance providers
3. Pick and choose which invoices you want to sell on our flexible terms
4. Sell your invoices without having to commit to lengthy contracts
5. No hidden fees – at invoice finance company, Populous World, fees are transparent and you know exactly what you are paying for.
6. Speed – unlike banks that are slow to pay out fund, Populous World have the facility that releases working capital fast. Signing up is fast, simple and free!
>> Is your business in need of fast, short-term financing? Do you need to access cash faster than your customers pay you?
Populous World is an Invoice Finance provider that unlocks working capital for UK businesses.
Bridging your business’s cash flow gap is something that Populous World excels in delivering, providing you with the funding tools to grow and sustain your business.