Data analytics allow us to make informed decisions – and to stop guessing.
Organisations collect data gathered from customers, businesses, economy and experience. Data is then processed after gathering and categorised as per the requirement. Analysis is then presented to study purchase patterns, trends, consumer behaviours, company information and financial company reports etc. With some data analytics platforms such as PXP, business enterprises and investors can access company credit reports and free company credit check, which compresses weighty statistics into digestible information.
The demand for data analysts is on the rise, the demand is surging and more organisations are hiring data analysts. As the need for jobs is growing, more people are gravitating towards this profession. Furthermore, an increase in companies are looking for data analytics solutions as they see this as a way to make a profit.
How Data Analytics Will Help a Business Grow
1) Analysis of business value chain – Data analytics help you in finding the insights of the value chains that are already in an organisation. The analytics will tell how the existing information can aid a business in finding ways to profitability.
2) Industry insights – Analytics results will give your business the ability to access industry knowledge and how to use this to your advantage over competitors that may not possess this information.
3) Identify opportunities – The economy is fast-changing and keeping up with dynamic trends. Data Analytics gives us analysed data that helps organisations in spotting market opportunities.
If your organisation is seeking a data analytics platform to understand and visualise data to make better decisions, why not sign up to PXP for a free trial!
The Populous World XBRL platform (PXP) is a data analytics platform that provides an easier understanding of data visualisation, accelerates a business’s growth and achieve longevity, by using advanced big data processing technologies effectively.
1. Improve your business performance and growth with Sales and Marketing data lists
2. Generate new sales leads fast
3. Identify geographic regions and areas that need attention
4. Extract annual company credit reports that allows PXP to compare multiple company financial situations year by year, enabling users to maximise XBRL data to create their own reports and carry out credit risk checks.
5. Identify, define and target your data lists by location, sector, turnover, number of employees and more
>>Does your organisation need big data analytics tools to make faster, intelligent decisions?<<
With PXP you can make your data easier to understand, simpler to communicate, and much more useful.